INSI manufactures several types of façade systems that help improve appearance and insulation performance of both old and newly erected buildings. External walls of almost every building require additional cladding to achieve more attractive and fresher looks. Besides, winter months bring in higher humidity, the walls are exposed to harmful effect of precipitation and sun rays, heating consumes more energy. Extreme frost may result in complete frost penetration, followed by propagation of fungi and mould having negative effect on people’s health. Modern façade systems help add insulation to facades using most advanced technologies.
Façade system includes the whole set of materials and accessories necessary to create a sound protective barrier. Besides, each customer is provided with detailed calculation and technical documents for installation. INSI offers such options as metal siding, façade panels and cassettes, profiled sheets, aquapanels, fiber-cement boards and ceramic granite.
Elements of INSI facade system;
- Facade cladding (metal siding, facade panel, facade cassette, fibercement board, etc.)
- Vapour and water-proof films
- Load-bearing elements — INSI profile
- Accessory elements (jamb cover, wind strip, angle piece, etc.)
- Downspout system
INSI ventilated facades
Rainscreens constitute high-tech protective-decorative structure that consists of external cladding and a wall-fixed sub-system. The air gap between the wall and the cladding create a “breathing” effect. Insulation material installed in the gap will ensure better insulation performance of the building. In such case the gap will be located between the cladding and the insulating material. To add to their aesthetic and insulating function, rainscreens greatly improve sound-proofing of the building.
Structurally, rainscreen consists of the following layers positioned in a well-defined order: wall, insulating material, air gap, wind- and water-protective screen. Such arrangement is considered most optimal as the materials with smaller thermal conductivity are positioned closer to the inner space of the building.
Insulation material can be up to 200 mm thick. About 40 various colours, including wood-effect and metallic effect, will make the building look modern and eye-catching.
Benefits of rainscreens
- Feasibility of any architectural designs and solutions due to wide range of cladding materials;
- Eco-friendliness: all materials are safe for people’s health;
- High heat-insulation properties, which allow up to 30% saving on heating;
- Long operational life due to specific fastening system that absorbs day-night thermal changes and thus prevents cladding from spoiling;
- All-year-round installation, thanks to «dry» assembly technology;
- Levelling of external walls;
- Fire-safety. All elements are made of inflammable and fire-retardant materials;
- Simple assembly, disassembly and removal of damaged elements;
- Efficient sound-proofing;
- «INSI» facade system has been certified.