Types of INSI facade panels:
Facade panels are a cladding material that can help achieve absolutely flat facades. Panels are suitable both for vertical and horizontal installation and will nicely clad different kinds of buildings.
Façade panels form elegant combinations with other INSI-made cladding materials. Produced with metal gauge 0,5 or 0,7 mm.
Modern façade panels are one of the best cladding materials in which affordable cost goes hand in hand with high performance and installation ease. Mechanical fixing allows for all-year-round cladding operations.
Façade panels reliably protect against UV rays, humidity and precipitation. That is why steel panels are a good option for making rainscreens. In this case façade panels can be fixed to either main wall or to furring. The second variant is more preferable as the gap thus formed between the wall and the panel can be filled with insulation material.
Major advantages of ventilated faced systems based on façade panels:
- light weight compared to heavy natural materials (granite);
- high performance even in extreme temperatures. INSI-made façade panels are resistant to any atmospheric precipitations and significant temperature fluctuations, besides steel panels are resistant to chemically aggressive environments;
- excellent decorative properties, extensive colour range and several types of façade panels let even the most extraordinary designers’ solutions come to life;
- eco-friendliness of all raw materials used in manufacture of panels;
- durability: polymer coated galvanized panels do not corrode or fade with time;
- easy installation.