D-100 downspout system
- Gutter stop end
- Fascia bracket
- Gutter unit
- Branch pipe
- Pipe bend
- Downpipe clip
- Downpipe shoe
INSI 150-mm diameter guttering system can be used on residential or public buildings with small slope area for controlled roof water drainage in compliance with СНиП II-26-76.
Large roof slope will require small spacing between the downpipes. The guttering system with 100-mm pipe will provide for water runoff from 52 sq.m. of roof slope.
Some design and installation guidelines:
- One downpipe is necessary for 52 sq.m. of roof slope.
- The distance between downpipes shall not exceed 24m.
- Gutter fall 20-50
- The distance between fascia brackets shall not exceed 0,9m.
- The distance between downpipe clips shall not exceed 3m.
- The distance between the blind area and the downpipe shoe shall not exceed 0,30м